Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TAGGED BY MAXINE...XD

Name?
Real Full Name: Wai Ai Peng
Fake Full Name: Jannie Lexy Ann
(Got the name Lexy from the quiz in facebook...XD)
Nickname(s): Got a lot...
LOL...

Sisters?
Got two...
Sometimes it's good to have them...
Sometimes it's not...
Maybe cause it's jealousy gua...
Keke...

Brothers?
I wish...
But God-Brother got many...
Sek me de...
(I'm Lucky)...
Hehe...=)

Shoe Size?
6 or 7 I guess...

Where Do You Live?
On Earth...

Favourite Drinks?
Teh tarik...
But can't drink so much cause of my health problems...

Favourite Breakfast?
Egg sandwich...^^

Have You Been On The Plane?
Yup...
It's FUN!!!
Hehe...

Swam In The Ocean?
I wish I can...

Fallen Asleep In School?
Yup...
If I'm tired...
Or the subject it's boring...
I sure will sleep want...
Sorry teacher...>.< style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Have You Ever Cried Because Of Something Someone Said To You?
Yup...

If You're Having A Bad Day, Who Are You Most Likely To Go To?
My room...
Depends on what's getting my nerves...

Are You Loud Or Quiet Most Of The Time?
Quite...

Are You Confident?
Depends on my mood...

~5 Snacks I Enjoyed~

i) Ice-Cream...
ii) Vanilla Ice-Cream...
iii) Peppermint Ice-Cream...
iv) Black Coffee...
v) White Coffee...

~People I LOVE To Tag~

^-^Ai Lyn^-^
^-^Chee Ann^-^
^-^Chee Hong^-^
^-^Ping Ning^-^
^-^Shee Gee^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment