Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TAGGED BY MAXINE...XD

1).Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed?

My cheek...Maxine is weird...XD

2). How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
What weird dream I had...

3). Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
My course-mates...^^

4). Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Depends on the situation I'm in...
Keke...

5). Will you ever donate blood ?
Sure...
If I can...

6). Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Yup...

7) Do you want someone to be dead ?
Depends on my mood...
Normally I will just curse the person and hope it don't come true...
Kaka...

8. What does your last text message say?
Haiz...>.<...

9. What are you thinking right now?
That STUPID incident I've been through recently...>.<...

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yup...
Can I?

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Not sure...
Was having fever...

12)Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
The store...

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yup...

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Calende...

15.TEN Lucky People to do this quiz...
I will tag:
1) Ai Lyn
2) Hui Xia
3) Sook Ying
4) Mei Wern
5) Wen Cai
6) Shee Gee
7) Chee Hong
8) Ping Ning
9) Kah Choong
10) YOU!

16. No.2 having a relationship with?
Sook Ying...
They were like TWINS...

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be good?
Nope...
It would not have peace in this world...

18. What is no.1 studying about?
Business & Accounting...

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Depends...
I'm busy and out of credit...>.<...

20.Is no.4 single?
Yup...
To what I know...

21. Say something about no.2.
Pretty...
Hardworking...
Is a very nice person...^^

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together?
Erm...
No comments bout this...
Hehe...

23. Describe no.9.
A hardworking fellow...
A PPS in my ex-school...
Likes to play badminton...

24. What will you do if no.6 n no.7 fight ?
Nothing...
We all fight all the time...
(To improve our friendship...Haha...That's weird...^^)

25. Do you like no.8?
He's a caring friend...
We're sometimes in the same channel...
Haha...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment