Thursday, July 2, 2009

TAGGED BY MAXINE...XD

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a
post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names
and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment
(''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the
person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know
when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

-FIRST-

I'm just an ordinary girl and live with an UN-ordinary life...
I'm the MOST moody person among my friends...(I don't know whether they notice or not...)
Just a simple thing can make me think a lot and become moody...

-SECOND-

I LOVE to make my friends laugh by telling them COLD~~~ jokes...haha...XD

-THIRD-

I'm a very stubborn person...
Once decision was made, won't change at any cost...

-FOURTH-

I'm a NOCTURNAL animal...
I'm very active when night...
The highest record of don't sleep was...
3 to 4 night...GENG leh?
\(n.n)/

-FIFTH-

I'm desperate...VERY DESPERATE on going to Singapore study Hotel Management...
Why Singapore?
It's because my mom won't have to spend so much money on my school fees...
She just have to spend bout RM 5000 sending me there for 2 1/2 years...
This was the only offer that is NOW...

-SIXTH-

I really LOVE guiding...GIRL GUIDES ROCKS!!!
Guiding was so much fun...
You can experience so many different things you never experience before...
You can meet more new friends...
You can know new stuff...
You can even know the others girl guides outside your country...COOL!!!
(But I was very concern about continuing and reach for the higher level due to the will of studying aboard...HELP!!! T.T...)

-SEVENTH-

I like...no not like...is VERY VERY VERY THE DAMN LOVE TEDDY BEARS!!!
They are so damn cute...OMG!!! I'm going crazy...XD

-EIGHTH-

Hope to find more money...
I just LOVE to spend money on buying things for others...
It's was not WASTING...
Because whenever I bought something they like for them...
See their smile on their faces...
IT'S WORTH IT!!! ^^

-NINTH-

I want my driving license and a car as well...
So that I can drive my friends to "gai gai"...
The other thing was...
I won't have to beg my sister and my mother to pick me up or send me to somewhere...

-TENTH-

I like cooking...baking...you name it...
Anything that related with the kitchen...
I'M IN!!! (n.n)

-ELEVENTH-

PEACEEEEEEEE everywhere...XD

-TWELVETH-

As I'm growing up...
I had to admit...
I DAMN LOVE SHOPPING!!! :D

-THIRTEEN-

I want to hang out MORE with my dearies friends...
Love hanging out with them...
We have lots of fun together...
Miss them so much...T.T...
Hope to see them soon...

-FOURTEEN-

Man...
I'm so tired of writing my goals...
Gives me PRESSURE...~.~

-FIFTEENTH-

I hope everything went well this year...^^
**BEST WISHES**

-SIXTEENTH-

Man...
FINALLY...
My motto...
"Just smile and everything will be just fine...=D"

Now...
My first tagged to the following 5 lucky stars...^^

1. Hui Xia - Because I can't tagged Maxine already...T.T...
2. Sook Ying - Because Maxine was right...haha...XD
3. Irene - Because I miss you!!! (So NOT!!! :D)
4. Ai Lyn - Ahhhhh...my dear sister...^^
5. Kwan Lian - Because I miss you too...haha...=p

No comments:

Post a Comment